Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lagaan Vs Don no 1

M back. Curse ur senses...curse ur ISP provider...but m back with another one.
Last week was very hectic. Had to go visit desk of everyone at my office and forced them to read my new blog. Every mail send to me was having my blog's link as reply. I think i was successful in making atleast 2 guys read my blog. Alas, i have some readers now.

This sunday, it was a contest of lifetime for movie lovers. A real hard decision for them as they had to choose between Lagaan and Don No.1.
I myself was at the recieving end of this. I begged my family to watch Lagaan(Yes, the Aamir khan classic) but Lagaan didnt even stood a chance in front of Don No.1(Yes, the Nagarjuna super classic dubbed in 119 languages including konkani and manipuri) for them. But hey Heroine was good :).

Have to run now. Keep rocking.
(I have heard that even fakeiplplayer is following this blog closely. Copycats lol)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good going brother...

Alok.Bhardwaj said...

many info in single post... though, one thing z 4 sure... Don No. 1 rocks man... you can't change the channel once starting watching this!!!

Sriram JP said...

Be proud i m following your blog :)

Rakesh Parwal said...

I heard FAKEIPLPLAYER was none other than YOU! Am I right :D

Rakesh Parwal said...

even I would also have gone for the cult classic DON NO. 1...

Jitender said...

No i think AB is Fakeiplplayer....I saw him write blog secretly in office...