Sunday, March 7, 2010

Never ...Ever....Again....

This incident is a bit embarassing for me...but would share with u all anyhow...
Time : 1700hrs
Occasion : Cousin's Marriage
Tragedy : I10 stolen today morning
Purpose : Be in high spirits...coz life is good even if one had a sour break up weeks ago :)

Its friday evening....and i am in hurry to catch my cab on time. Cant afford to be late today. Its my cousin's marriage
and all my siblings have decided to have a blast (nothing much frnds...lots of vodka and vodka and vodka).

Pawan, aaj ghar jaldi pahuchna hai, I told my cab driver in excitement. He stared at me.

I reached my home just in time, as my family members were busy getting ready for the occassion.

Mamma paani to pila do, i said to my mom.....she ignored this completely....shadi mein cold drink pee lio... she said :)....

We reached venue, just few min drive from my home.

Time : 2000 hrs
Occasion : Cousin's Marriage
Tragedy : Dont expect tragedy after every 10 lines
Purpose : Locate siblings and b in high spirits, literally this time

Where is the gang? M i before time? What should i do in the mean?

Hmm, mom who is that girl, sunder, sushil, hot
?
Kaun, Red Saari?
Haan haan, wohi....
Chup baith....jaa mere liye Tikki le kar aa..mamma shouted..

I went straight to the crowded stall, with my eyes appreciating the class work done by all the bueautician in the town. They do have some talent man.

Bhaiya, Red chutney bhi daal dena thodi..
:)

My phone rang as i handed over tempting plate of Tikki to my mom.

Hello,

Where r u? Tent ke peeche aaja.

I reached the real venue in seconds. And there stood my brothers, both elder to me with all specification(read Vodka + Juice) ready. Site was beautiful, better then the girl in Red Saari.

What took u so long?
Nothing, btw, whts ur fav color. Mine is Red

Time : 2115 hrs
Purpose : Try to remember my fav color

My phone rang again. This time it was Big Bro. He told me to come back and have dinner.
Lets wind up guys. Everyones waiting for us. I told my cousins as one of then handed over his cigrette to me.

I finished tht cigrette just in time when my Brother walked in.

Abey chal, khana bhi kha le, he said. I still think that he knew that we were smoking there. But he said nothing.
All four of us started walking to the table where my family was sitting.

Jeetu...Khana to kha le...We are getting late....mom said...
Aapne kha liya kya?....i said as i moved towards my mom

Blame it on those 4 pegs or my arrogance, i was way to too close to my mom. I sensed her facial expression changing. Pleasant smiling face was not there...

kya hua ma...

patak....her right hand landed staight on my left cheek....

Its not real...vodka..man..Chad gyi aaj to...

Tune cigrette pee hai kya...mamma shouted..

shit man...this is real for sure......i have been slapped right in the middle of a marriage with hundreds of prospertive wifes,father-in-laws, mother-in laws....

Ab yehi reh gya tha beta..

naah mamma, nhi...sach mein...(
I noticed my bro standing right next to me)...bhai ne cigrette pee hogi.... i tried to find whether Red saari girl noticed what happened here...
It must have been a cracker....or DJ beat....nothing happened here sir...look into ur plate plz....is dat ur daughter dancing with bandwala...control her rather then looking at me....

And then, i saw Red saari girl, looking straight at me....

Love story ended....premature end...it cud have been something which cud have resulted in a similar kind of get-together....common girl it was just a slap...my mom loves me oderwise...

This episode is still fresh in my mind. Just cant forget it. Not because i got slapped in front of hundreds of people but as one of my close friend also say, it reminds me of the pain that my mom has undergone to see me in that condition.

Learning: Quit smoking or atleast never let ur mamma know that you smoke :)


7 comments:

Alok.Bhardwaj said...

Yes, learning and on d basis of Red saari girl one can never forget...

However, d problem wid us is we are not a learners here... we had enough of it in d schools, college and I am damn sure, next time also, we don't mind to get slapped just because any colorful saari girl is watching us... ;) All we are what we got from ourselves...

Learn to laugh at your troubles and you'll never run out of things to laugh at... and remember... Learning the things gives u the power... the power of knowledge... and you know that POWER CORRUPTS... :)... so better not to be corrupt... wot say u?

You got the track man... keep up the writting spirits high!!!

Anonymous said...

really very sad on the i10 front. talks quite a lot about Noida security. baaki... whatever you have stated happens with everyone at some point of time, I guess :)

Unknown said...

nice quote dued...the way u pictured was too good...but one thing i m puzzled with is... u didnt mentioned wat snacs u guys had with vodka...n from where u arranged..is that u gave 20rs to a waiter n he gave u better service than u get in any five star in country...n yes wat happened to your 10 gram specs when aunty slaapped u..n e ways ..the moral of the story is ^%&%^&%$^%^ aaaaaaaaaa.... ok lets not discuss on moral.. bec i dont support non smokers n tetollers..infact i hate them. specially when they join ur daru parties n keep eating snacs with plane juice...huh..n ofcourse never pay bill bec legally they are not drinking..but actually they are only ones who drinks..i mean who drinks your money..fun n yes real juice..ufff cut the crap..n i want red saree details asap...

Anonymous said...

Never Ever Again to What?

Red Saari Waali or Cigrette.

My dear friend Cigrette to "Piney se jalaati hai" but Red Saari waali "Bin piye hi jalaati hai"

And about Mom in general "abhi cigrette ke liye maar rahi hai baad me Red saari wali ke liye maaregi"

Your Well Wisher

Anonymous said...

Hey Zeet...i hope the red one was not VS......nahi to tu "kurbaan" ho jata .....

LKP said...

Bhai kuch galat nahi hai isme...tera fav color RED tha ....aunti ne tera gal lal kar diya.... perfect matching with saari.... Koi nahi mere 1412th tiger, lal saari gayi to peeli ayegi. No tension..... And I m damn sure ki aunty ne tujhe chua tak nahi hoga.... Baki tum to Chaturoon mein chatur ho, apne aapko iss situation mein dalna tumhari USP hai...njy bloggn, i really njy

Unknown said...

Reading pleasure....well written friend....