Saturday, December 19, 2009

Its over finally....

Common guys.... its a relief. I was not able to take it anymore. Yes its over.

No. I am not talking about Perfect Bride or Pati patni aur woh(disguisefull name).
The wedding season is over and man...what a relief. The time of year when 80% of indians are busy dancing in front of a Ghodi(Female horse) on the tunes of Brass bands, swinging indian currency in air with no respect....ohho..band karo yaar.And dont even ask me what rest of the 20% indians are doing. You know it better then me :).

One of my best friend got married this season and man, honestly rest of us(my other friends) have discovered a new kind of fear. Fear of getting married one day. Once one of your friend get married, life will never be the same for you. Mom ke pass ek comparison ka sadhan ho jaata hai. Dekh usne bhi kar li. Tu kab karega. Kahi tu gay to nhi...Pain again..

Believe me, the age that I am in right now is what i call Khunkhaar age. Everyday there a surprise in your email with a subject, 'Sweets at my desk. I got engaged'. And people believe me, majority of the times the sender will be a girl. Opportunity lost. Disappointment. Only one saving grace, Sweets are at her desk....chalo yaar...

By the way there one more bhojpuri channel coming up. Keep watching this space of more details.... :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,

You need to dread the day when the email comes from the one you are on a look out for. And obviously the girl is not engaged with you.

I am sure there ll be no saving grace then...:-)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ... things change with time .. so wait for the time when ur fingers will press 'Send' with 'Sweets at my desk' as the Subject ;-)
Might be an arrow at someone's heart..
All the best.

Jitender said...

Sabka katega ram....dekho sabka katega... :)

Vicky said...

He he he... look whose saying this stuff... the same person who is trying hard to get committed :-P. Anyways its most fearful thought whenever it comes to my mind. Just letting someone unknown take control of what you are, mannn it sucks up. Now comment on blog: Nicely put thoughts, its not that no one has ever felt it but its fact that no one ever expressed it makes it special. :-)

Anonymous said...

It's not over until you "Get Over with it".

Alok.Bhardwaj said...

get married soon dude.. I know ur frustration level, how hard u r trying... this ur NO is on the surface only... :)

Anyways... gud post...

Gaurav Kant Goel said...

Marriage is unavoidable. Get it done!! :)

besimple said...

Your blogs are awesome.I enjoyed every bit of them.
Looking forward for some more.

All the best Mr. Perfect groom:)